Solar Array Installers
June 4, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Come have fun while you learn a new skill! If you have a can do work ethic and want to invest in yourself this is your chance. We are looking for 5 candidates to assist in installation of various solar components on the project, such as:
- Bolting up clamps for solar panels. Hoisting torque tubes into position. Alignment of torque tubes and securing with fasteners. Setting of drive motors and linkage between drive motors. Installation of dampeners and installation of solar modules. Tightening of bolts to the proper torque specifications.
- Receiving and stocking of materials and maintaining an accurate inventory of all materials.
- Quality control for the scope of work. Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition. Follow safety policies and procedures. General cleanup of materials and debris.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency including transportation to work.
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on commercial construction projects, bringing own hand tools is a plus.
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments having extreme temperatures; you will be working on flat commercial roofs.
- Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- The position requires the individual to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule