Special Event Servers & Bartenders (April 26th – 29th)
April 17, 2018
Special Event Servers needed for set up/tear down & Bartenders We have multiple events happening specific to this weekend; as well as some afterwards. We are looking for professional banquet servers to provide excellent customer service; as well as, bartenders to serve beer and wine. There are multiple events you can sign up for in advance to help those already working another job so you can set your schedule. These are all located in Charlottesville and are on the bus line. For those that are able to commit to multiple shifts and work as confirmed will be eligible for bonus. Salary: $12.00 per/hr
- Reliable, accountable, and strong, positive work ethic
- At least 6 months serving experience.
- Must be able to carry a tray.
- Servers and Bartenders = Solid Black dress pants, shoes, socks, belt and tie with white long sleeve button down dress shirt.
- Setup/Tear Down = Khaki or black pants, solid color T shirt or solid color Polo Shirt.
- Positive attitude and great customer service experience.
- Always a potential to lead into more consistency if you have the right work ethic.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen.