Special Event Servers
March 6, 2018
We are currently looking for individuals who have experience working as Special Event banquet servers. The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Setting up banquets and breaks
- Serving meals to patrons in banquet settings
- Cleaning up banquets
- Prepares, organizes and pre-sets all non-entree items to be used during the banquet including coffee, bread, butter, condiments etc.
- Serves food & beverage to banquet and/or meeting break guests in a friendly and professional manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Clear and reset tables and properly stores banquet items at conclusion of each course/banquet.
- You may be asked to aid with ladling soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee, complete side work and performs other services as required.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY. Closed: 8/31/18