Goodwin William Staffing is currently seeking responsible, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individuals to join our team/work with one of our clients as a Survey Team Leader.
- The position has opportunity for advancement for motivated individuals willing to learn the skills and technology required of a surveyor.
- Must be able to work with others on the team, as a member of a survey crew assisting in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, hydrographic, transmission line, transportation, and construction surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technology.
- Work in a safe manner and obey all safety regulations.
- Ensure safekeeping of equipment.
- Ensure that their assigned vehicle and survey equipment are safe and kept in an orderly fashion ready for duty.
Work locations may vary. Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods.
Primary Locations Include: Charlottesville, Richmond, Williamsburg, Newport News and Alexandria.
- This position is a Non-Exempt role as required by federal and state laws
- This role includes a company supplied vehicle to be housed at the employee’s home
- Employees hourly pay start from the time they leave home until they return home
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour, DOE