Truss and Panel Assemblers
August 5, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William Staffing is hiring 1st and 2nd shift Truss and Panel Assemblers for a client in Culpeper County. This role requires working with a team to assemble building material components; such as wall panels, roof trusses and/or mill work products; doors and windows. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, and fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- 1st shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift: Monday - Thursday 3:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. with some mandatory overtime every other Friday during peak times.
- 1st shift pays $11.00 an hour, 2nd shift pays $12.50 an hour
- Production and carpentry experience required
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products is preferred
- Must have a 20-22 oz. framing hammer with a fiberglass handle, steel toes boots, and a 25 foot stainless steel tape measure
- Teamwork and a strong work ethic is essential for these jobs
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site is required