September 4, 2019
Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Richmond
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Ability to function in a fast paced, sometimes high-pressured environment, meeting the high expectations of customers and service management staff
- Must be a self-starter
- Candidates must have strong communication skills
- Capable of lifting up to 55 pounds on a routine basis
- Previous warehouse and/or logistics experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- One to two years of distribution experience desirable
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Experience using pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks and forklifts and various hand and power tools a plus