Goodwin William Staffing is looking for an Assistant Construction Project Manager (Multifamily) to join our team/work with one of our clients. Someone with the ability to assist the Project Team Leader responsible for the overall coordination and management of new construction projects throughout all phases of the development process.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
The Assistant Project Manager shall assist the Project Manager of Construction and shall assist in providing overall leadership direction on multiple development projects. Specific duties shall include:
- Assistance in feasibility, due diligence and proforma development for construction projects.
- Management of pre-development and design teams, including the coordination of design preparation documents to ensure accuracy, quality, value and compliance with standards and the budget.
- Assist in the permitting process.
- Participate in the bidding, negotiation, and contract/subcontract award process for new construction.
- Assist the Project Manager with all aspects of contracts (writing, change orders, invoices, and progress payments).
- Direct and manage the construction process.
- Review project budgets and costs.
- Attend weekly progress meetings to ensure the budget, schedule and quality expectations are achieved.
- Problem solver and handles conflict resolution on project. Initiate corrective action as warranted to achieve the project expectations and goals.
- Maintain project records including all current plans, specifications, submittals, construction change directives, change orders and closeout documentation.
- Actively share knowledge and lessons learned from project experience.
- Assist with managing the pre-development teams, design teams and construction teams for multiple projects simultaneously. Employee shall possess the ability to mentor and coach project team members as appropriate.
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Direct Hire / Full Benefits Package and Vehicle Allowance