Goodwin William Staffing is looking for an Assistant Construction Superintendent to join our team/work with one of our clients. This individual will be the company’s field representative responsible for overseeing the day-to-day coordination and management of new multi-family construction projects.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Report to the Lead Superintendent and shall be responsible for providing field leadership direction for the project to which he/she is assigned.
- Responsible for day-to-day on-site management of construction activates including helping maintain the project progress schedule, coordinating work with internal resources and subcontractors, preparing material takeoffs, material management and interfacing with customers.
- Plans, directs, coordinates, organizes & schedules activities to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget.
- Daily communications of all on site activities, issues, and progress to the Lead Superintendent.
- Working with Lead Superintendent to ensure projects costs, schedule and quality are maintained.
- Assist in conducting weekly project meetings to coordinate and communicate project status and ensure the budget, schedule and quality expectations are achieved.
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing jobsite safety and security measures. This shall include weekly safety compliance inspections, weekly safety and environmental talks at the production meetings and obtaining weekly safety meeting minutes from the subcontractors.
- Coordinates temporary facilities for the project.
- Problem solver and handles conflict resolution related to field activities. Initiate corrective action as warranted to achieve the project expectations and goals.
- Assist Lead Superintendent in maintaining project records including all current plans, specifications, submittals, construction change directives, change orders and closeout documentation in an organized fashion.
- Oversee and track the warranty service process during and after project completion.
- Actively share knowledge and lessons learned from project experience.
- Responsible for directing and managing subcontractors, vendors and suppliers for the project to which he/she is assigned.
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Full Benefits Package and Vehicle Allowance