Goodwin William Staffing is seeking a qualified CNC Mill Machinist with EDM Experience. Candidates must be experienced CNC Machinists with Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) – 4 axis (metal disintegration, wire-cutting and die-sinking) experience and knowledge of U, V axis.
- Experience is required in the set-up and operation of smaller to mid-sized, multi-axis mills with a table size of 30” x 60” to manufacture parts to customer prints and specifications.
- Inspect work during machining operations to verify that quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Ability to perform job set-up using planned fixtures is necessary.
- Possess a working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is desired.
- Must be able to perform minor program edits on Fanuc controlled CNC machines.
- Must be a self-starter and have their own tools
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers, programming personnel and supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $38.00 per hour, DOE
Schedule: 8AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday