Goodwin William Staffing is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager with a minimum ten (10) years leadership experience with project size of $25 million and greater to join our team/work with one of our clients. Someone with wood frame multi-family construction experience who can manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess strong communication and computer skills, to include project scheduling software.
Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
- Assistance in feasibility, due diligence and proforma development for construction projects.
- Management of pre-development and design teams, including the coordination of design preparation documents to ensure accuracy, quality, value and compliance with standards and the budget.
- Direct responsibility for the permitting process.
- Lead the negotiation and contract/subcontract award process for new construction.
- Manage all aspects of contracts (writing, change orders, invoices, and progress payments).
- Direct and manage the construction process and project controls.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, updating, and managing all aspects of the project schedule including owners and subcontractors.
- Maintain project budgets and costs.
- Attend and conduct weekly progress meetings to ensure the budget, schedule and quality expectations are achieved.
- Primary problem solver and handles conflict resolution on project. Initiate corrective action as warranted to achieve the project expectations and goals.
- Maintain project records including all current plans, specifications, submittals, construction change directives, change orders and closeout documentation.
- Actively share knowledge and lessons learned from project experience.
Annual Salary: $100,000 - $115,000
Full Benefits Package & Vehicle Allowance