January 11, 2018
We are looking for dishwashers with a strong work ethic and the willingness to be a team player. Dishwashers clean dishes, utensils and food preparation equipment. Their job description entails handling kitchen elements such as pots and dishes to ensure they are clean and available for customer service. Dishwashers usually work in restaurants or cafeterias where they maintain a spotless and functional kitchen.
Shift times and pay rates depend on the location.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE A MUST!
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Required drug test and a background check
- Must have a clean appearance.
- Being detail oriented and able to follow specific directions are very important to this job.
- You must have black Polo shirt, black pants, black non-slip shoes
- Some jobs require a clean TB test