Goodwin William Staffing is seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position for a faith-based client in Norfolk, VA. This position will support the goals and programs of the client, processing and acknowledging the financial gifts of donors in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring the accuracy of all demographic and giving data entered into the database.
Essential Duties will include the following
- Provide courteous, accurate, and timely service to serve the needs of the donors and the client.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in the donor processes as well as high quality customer service.
- Ensure all gifts and pledges are processed, receipted, and acknowledged in an accurate and timely manner through Clearviwe or other CRM system.
- Assist and respond graciously to donor inquiries .
- Follow gift adjustment procedures and execute gift adjustments as necessary, maintaining appropriate documentation in CRM for recordkeeping.
- Work with Finance for duties related to gift processing and financial reporting/reconciliation and support the preparation of the annual financial audit.
- Work with Donor Relations to insure the efficiency and accuracy of data, and improve the flow of data between teams and systems.
- Correspondence as required including deceased notifications, requested removals, requests for assistance, etc.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of gift processing guidelines and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with the other staff in support of the client's initiatives and priorities.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Work Location: Norfolk, VA (In person)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of CRMs or database management preferred
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and exceptional attention to detail
- Problem-solving, research and analytical skills
- Strives for collaboration, works cooperatively as a positive contributor to the team
- Working knowledge and believe in Biblical principles, stewardship, and prayer preferred
- Knowledge of the client, it's programs and organizational mission
- Maintains a positive attitude and shows kindness in all workplace interactions
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all donor records and other sensitive information
Working Conditions/Physical Factors:
- Continuously requires work indoors, within an office environment
- Continuously be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
- Continuously spends long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Continuously requires focus and mental acuity
- Frequently requires sitting, standing, bending, twisting, speaking, and hearing
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs
- High School Diploma
- Two to three years' computer, data entry experience necessary
- Work experience in accounting, managing money or in a non-profit environment