Goodwin William Staffing is seeking a full time experienced Family Law Litigation Paralegal for our Charlottesville, VA office. Applicants must have significant litigation experience and will be expected to hit the ground running and must agree to a background check.
Duties will include:
- Litigation calendar management, including deadlines, reminders, and appropriate calendar management to meet firm deadlines
- Issue Subpoenas (witness and subpoena duces tecum)
- Preparation of discovery
- Work with client to prepare answers to discovery
- Prepare exhibits and exhibit lists for trial
- Prepare and manage pleadings
- Prompt and courteous communication with court personnel
- Gather detailed written and verbal information from clients
- Fill in for other staff as needed taking new client calls and scheduling appointments
- Track and record billable hours daily
Pay is $20 - $30 per hour based on experience.