Goodwin William Staffing is looking for Inventory Specialists to join our team/work with one of our clients near Charlottesville, VA.
Public Transportation Available
Primary Job Duties:
- Accurately identify and correctly move merchandise from the reserved stock areas to designated picking locations in a timely fashion, using an RF scanner. To accommodate the picking location, the folding of cotton merchandise may be required, either manually or with the use of a folding machine.
- Counting and identifying merchandise
- Investigating and determining locations and stock of unaccounted for items
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe work area at all times. This may include other areas in the warehouse. Dusting, mopping, sweeping, breaking down cardboard, and emptying trash may be required.
- Obtain and maintain powered equipment certifications that may be necessary to complete job functions
- Help facilitate and ensure that all powered equipment remains in good working condition, notifying management of any known issues
- Operate equipment and/or machinery, which may include ladders, powered equipment, pallet jacks, and pull/push carts in a safe and acceptable manner
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Follow all instructions and directions from management
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Assist with training new employees and temps on job duties, standards, and expectations
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM
Please call our Charlottesville Office for further details – 434.970.1818