Goodwin Williams Staffing is looking for Kitchen Staff to join our team/work with one of our clients in Culpeper, VA. Individuals to assist in the preparation of dishes and to set up stations for menu. Ideal candidates will be able to function in a fast paced, busy environment as part of a team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report, and follow the chef’s instructions
- Clean up stations and take care of leftover food
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Rotating schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability