Goodwin William Staffing is seeking Lumber Stackers to join our team/work with one of our clients in the Culpeper, VA area.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identify the sort numbers for the carts you are responsible for. Pull boards into the correct carts according to the sort numbers on the boards.
Pile the boards with the following criteria:
- Top, bottom and outside boards will be the longest
- All edges will be free of knots, wane, writing and other defects
- Bundle must be square with edge boards against the pipes of the cart
- Build each bundle until full and finish off with a nice top layer
- Push out finished bundle for forklift to remove
- Must clean area under and around chains and carts on the production line.
- Perform any other duties the supervisor may assign.
Position: Full-time, Temp to Permanent
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 6:30am - 5pm and Friday 6:30am - 12noon (30-minute lunch breaks)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off