Goodwin William Staffing is seeking experienced Maintenance Supervisor candidates to join our team and work with our client's Facilities Team in Charlottesville, VA. The person in this role will lead a team of 5+ maintenance technicians in providing general maintenance and HVAC services for their residential and commercial properties located throughout the Charlottesville community.
- Field and Office Work: The Maintenance Supervisor will work in the office as well as in the field to schedule or assume responsibility for field work as needed to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Scheduling: Assign and schedule all work and service requests, preventative maintenance, and repairs and inspections of building mechanical systems with team members and contractors.
- On-Call: Oversee the after-hours emergency on-call schedule and provide back-up and assistance as needed.
- Inclement Weather: Assist in the planning and preparedness for inclement weather and participate in snow/ice removal.
- Purchases: Revie and approve all purchases and purchase orders.
- Budget: Review weekly expense accounts and prepare annual budget reports.
- Timecards: Review and approve team's PTO requests and daily timecards.
- Tracking: The Maintenance Supervisor will be results driven and will ensure service issues and all other work is successfully completed.
- Fleet and Equipment Management: Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the team's fleet, equipment, and tools.
- Communication: Effectively and professionally communicate through verbal and written means any relevant information for team members, supervisors, customers, vendors, neighbors, or community members.
- Team Success: Continually foster team cohesiveness and overall team success.
- Professionalism: Ensure all team members are professional in all aspects of their work.
- Lead by Example: The Maintenance Supervisor will uphold the company's and team's mission statements and will lead by example and model the behavior they want to see in their team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour