Goodwin William Staffing is seeking a qualified NDT Level III Examiner/Manager to join our team/work with one of our clients in the Hampton Roads, VA area. Someone to manage the NDT Program. UT-Shear Wave Level III Certification is a requirement. VT, PT, MT, RT, ET and/or PAUT is a plus. ASNT NDT Level III certification is a plus. NAVY/NAVSEA Tech Pub 271 experience is desirable. The qualified candidate must have the desire and ability to become an NDT Level III Examiner and run the NDT Program. Occasional performance of normal NDT duties is required. The job requires occasional off shift work and short notice to support production activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43.26 - $52.88 per hour, DOE
Schedule: 8AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday, Weekend Availability
· NDE Level III: 5 years (Required)
· Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
· High School Diploma, GED, or industrial school certificate
· Valid Driver’s License
· Able to pass drug tests
· Able to pass or obtain an FBI background check and security clearance
· Must be able to lift, carry and transport 75 lbs.
· Must have documentation to support qualifications, upon request
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office