Goodwin William Staffing is seeking Salad Prep Staff to join our team/work with one of our clients in Newport News, VA. The schedule is Sun - Thurs from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Start date; August 12th or August 13th, depending on the job/work schedule.
Dress code; Black pants (no leggings), black slip resistant shoes, and white collared shirt. No facial piercings. No facial tattoos.
Parking; Temporary parking permit issued on site.
- Responsible for preparation of salads which are to be served at specified times
- Responsible for ordering all produce used in food production
- Manages own time, knowledge of quantity of food production, has Knowledge of fresh fruits and vegetables, and basic skill in using needed equipment
- Alert and able to carry on specified duties
- Skill in measuring and/or weighing ingredients
- Proper portioning of food to be served
- Utilizes chef’s knife, mixer, food chopper, blender, ovens and measuring equipment
- Food of highest quality possible
- Will perform other duties as assigned
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
- Must be able to read and comprehend directions and understand kitchen equipment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Work Location: In person
Must be able to read and comprehend recipes and understand kitchen equipment.