September 20, 2018
- Customer Service: Communication is key to banquet server jobs. You will need to listen to the customer's order, answer customer's questions, and more. You will need great listening and speaking skills, a friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service create a great dining experience for customers.
- Stamina: Busy days on your feet, moving fast and carrying large trays of food are the trademark of a banquet server job.
- Teamwork: Banquet servers are part of a team. You will be working with other servers and the cooking staff to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Cleanliness: Nobody wants their food delivered by a slob. Being clean and neat when serving food and drinks will help create a great first impression to your customers.
- One year experience
- Pride in your work
- Must have a White Tuxedo Shirt and a Black Bowtie
- Self-motivated to work hard
- Excellent customer service skill
- Must have Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation